Experiencing Life in Australia - Melbourne
- Cultural Exchange
Students Will Learn:
- To save cost of living in Australia.
- The importance of improving communication skills and being independent and tolerant.
- To enhance the English speaking and listening skills. English is the ONLY language to be spoken during the trip.
- Taking trams, reading maps, Barista coffee, English course, cooking and dessert making courses.
SIEGFRIED WERNER (ZIGGY)
Well-experienced and Qualified Tour Leader.
Ziggy is credentialed and obtained certification to ensure safety of tour groups most especially young children.
- Australian Resident
- Tennis coach to all ages
- 40 years experience in mentoring electrician apprentices
- Help young adults better understand their role in society
Teaching Experience – 20 years.
LMF International Language Academy Pty Ltd – April 2009 – Present
Founder, Principal & Language Trainer
- Create different language programmes such as English, Mandarin, Malay , Korean , Japanese and French for native speakers to conduct the lessons.
- Implement new syllabus for lessons.
- Conduct teachers’ trainings to make sure the teaching methods are standardized.
- Taught English and Mandarin training for adults and corporate companies: MNG, Terranova, Symphony Life Berhad, Mitsui Engineering etc